CAMERAs got damaged within days

I bought my N_7.2 just 20 days before.I was very excited to have N_7.2 because I was using N_7plus.

CAMERAs got damaged within days

SamsonAndrew SamsonAndrew
✭✭  / 
I bought my N_7.2 just 20 days before.
I was very excited to have N_7.2 because I was using N_7plus. N_7.2 got good cameras and they was saying about nightsight and all. But on the first day itself i saw that the outcome  from the camera is not much as my expectations. It need too much light and give good outcomes in pro mode. But after 20days when I opened the camera my front cam icon was not there, disappeared! WTF! And then i checked my wide angle camera, camera app got crashed! This phone is bug house! Freezing sometimes after a call and when we turn back on. It take ages to comeback to screen. I thought these are all software issue,factory reseted my phone, waste of time. I went to service center and they said cameras are damaged! Seriously??! Nokia...? I bought this as i love nokia. But nokia now really dissappointing a lot. I can't believe that that it got damaged within days! Where is the quality gone?! Still love nokia, but I am not satisfied with this device, it's can't even reach near N_7plus.  :'( 
My N_7plus slipped from my friends hand and damaged and when i went service center they said it cost 14k but i bought N_7.2 for 18k... At many place nokia disappointing me!

Comments

• Looks like its an individual issue, coz I and almost everyone didnt face these "Camera getting damaged" issue. Im sure you'll get your device replaced, if it didnt meet with any accident.
  • SwastikN. SwastikN.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Have you tried resetting your device to its original factory state?
    After resetting, please let the community know, if you're still facing the issue. Before resetting, be sure to backup your content.
  • SamsonAndrew SamsonAndrew
    ✭✭  / 
    Have you tried resetting your device to its original factory state?
    After resetting, please let the community know, if you're still facing the issue. Before resetting, be sure to backup your content.
    I tried everything clear data, restart, reset. Then i gave to service center!
    7 days for repair. 
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    But they will replace your phone if its serious issue or if they fails to fix it.

And that your nokia 7 plus must be physical damaged thats why it's doesn't belongs to free repair. Also it doesn't matter what brand you use, they will ask you 50-70% amount of device for repairing Display+Touchpad
    ✭✭  / 
    But they will replace your phone if its serious issue or if they fails to fix it.

And that your nokia 7 plus must be physical damaged thats why it's doesn't belongs to free repair. Also it doesn't matter what brand you use, they will ask you 50-70% amount of device for repairing Display+Touchpad
    How can i get replacement!? 
  • Ashutoshh Ashutoshh
    ✭✭  / 
    How it got damaged ?
    ✭✭  / 
    Ashutoshh said:
    How it got damaged ?
    Device Defect! Became useless by own.