Ambient Display after Android 10 Update

Guys I'm not able to find option for Ambient Display, please see if anyone can help with this.

Ambient Display after Android 10 Update

Guys I'm not able to find option for Ambient Display, please see if anyone can help with this.

Comments

• piskot1831 piskot1831
    ✭✭  / 
    On my Nokia 8.1 android 10 also not in abdroid 9 pie was a tool that would not work I found. On the internet I found that android 10 removed this feature I have no idea why, hope it fix.Or will be downgrade to pie.Google made android full errors.
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    On my Nokia 8.1 android 10 also not in abdroid 9 pie was a tool that would not work I found. On the internet I found that android 10 removed this feature I have no idea why, hope it fix.Or will be downgrade to pie.Google made android full errors.
    Good luck with downgrading. :lol:
  • piskot1831 piskot1831
    ✭✭  / 
    Of course, I thought downgrade as a last resort and the Nokia is not yet, Otherwise, I'm happy with the phone and it's not my first Nokia I had Nokia 6, Nokia 7 plus and now Nokia 8.1
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Of course, I thought downgrade as a last resort and the Nokia is not yet, Otherwise, I'm happy with the phone and it's not my first Nokia I had Nokia 6, Nokia 7 plus and now Nokia 8.1
    I feel you, bro. This is my first Nokia by HMD and it's a great device. Luckily I have minimal issues with it after upgrading to Android 10. :smile:
    But what I ment to tell you is that there is currently no way to downgrade to Android Pie. :smile: