Nokia failed to provide updates. What a shame

This is the reality of android one device of offline market. Nokia 3.1 plus. Now red mark showing the failure of Nokia (Image)

Nokia failed to provide updates. What a shame

Mukul Mukul
✭✭✭  / 
This is the reality of android one device of offline market. Nokia 3.1 plus.
Now red mark showing the failure of Nokia

Comments

• ritzar ritzar
    ✭✭  / 
    Ho exactly failed to provide updates? Last security patch is from Oct, 5th! 
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    ritzar said:
    my phone not updated. neither manually nor automatically. 
    your phone got the updates then enjoy but please read the subject of discussion and then write. 
    thank you
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Mukul said:
    ritzar said:
    your phone got the updates then enjoy but please read the subject of discussion and then write. 
    thank you

Did you side load any builds?  Have you tried a factory reset?  Is there enough free space on the phone?
  • Atigya Garg Atigya Garg
    ✭✭  / 
    jdi000 said: 
    Mukul said:
    ritzar said:
    thank you

Did you side load any builds?  Have you tried a factory reset?  Is there enough free space on the phone?

• Shekhar9 Shekhar9
    ✭✭  / 
    After getting OS from servce center i am also facing same issue and my play protect is saying not certified
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Shekhar9 said:
    After getting OS from servce center i am also facing same issue and my play protect is saying not certified
    bro you have some serious issue regarding not certified issue. fight for your rights at service center and expose their unprofessional behavior towards you. because professional people know about not certified is like a cheat on a consumer. they must be solve the issue

• Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 6
    jdi000 said:
    Mukul said:
    ritzar said:
    thank you

now i solved the issue by my own hard work and a huge risk of dead device but i succeeded and got october 2019 ota officially. 
  • Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 
    check your inbox of nokia community page and respond quickly.