my Nokia 8.1 phone speaker is not working after the removal of earphone what is the issue

my Nokia 8.1 phone speaker is not working after the removal of earphone what is the issue. Kindly advise what should I do?

my Nokia 8.1 phone speaker is not working after the removal of earphone what is the issue

SUBASEELAN SUBASEELAN
✭✭  /  edited November 4
my Nokia 8.1 phone speaker is not working after the removal of earphone what is the issue. Kindly advise what should I do?

Comments

• Ashutoshh Ashutoshh
    ✭✭  / 
    It's just software bug in android 10 update. Just reboot your phone for once. You should wait for next update to get it fixed soon.
  • Yes it is same for me
  • manna manna
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Same here....need nokia to fix it
  • It's issue of android 10 update! There are many bugs in it! That's why I didn't installed it since 2 weeks
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Ghanshyam patel
    @manna

Simply reboot your phone for once. It's happening because of android 10 updates. Issue will be fixed in next update.
  • Mayukh Mayukh
    ✭✭  / 
    I think it is fixed with the latest update.
  • Sujit076 Sujit076
    ✭✭  / 
    It called headphone mode issue , after rebooting the phone will be fine .
  • Mayukh Mayukh
    ✭✭  / 
    Sujit076 said:
    It called headphone mode issue , after rebooting the phone will be fine .
    Isn't it solved now?
  • It's not solved .. it's really irritating ... everytime u unplug headphone ... speakers get fu***...
    Really annoying..
  • nithin9814 nithin9814
    ✭✭  / 
    It is solved with October security update which I received today.