Nokia 8.1 camera

Some of you said the camera of this phone is great but what I see is opposite.

Nokia 8.1 camera

Am I using the camera wrong or what also I tried gcam but what the result from the front camera is bad.
My ex phone was Nokia 8 the camera was great really great front and back camera I'm still using it as secondary phone.
🥺

Answers

• Mayukh Mayukh
    ✭✭  / 
    Am I using the camera wrong or what also I tried gcam but what the result from the front camera is bad.
    My ex phone was Nokia 8 the camera was great really great front and back camera I'm still using it as secondary phone.
    🥺

Yeah, I'm also disappointed with the camera. It's nothing special and specially for close up shots. Front camera is just there to fill up space maybe. It's good in low light but qualify is really bad.
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Learn how to take good photos. 
  • Mayukh Mayukh
    ✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:
    Learn how to behave.
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Mayukh said:
    GTR12 said:
    Learn how to behave.
    Just because some of us can take good photos doesn't mean everyone can. 
  • Mayukh Mayukh
    ✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:
    Mayukh said:
    GTR12 said:
    Learn how to behave.
    Just because some of us can take good photos doesn't mean everyone can. 
    Some of us just don't understand photography and like flashy images.
  • Jason624766 Jason624766
    ✭✭  / 
    The front camera is really bad there's no doubt about it!
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Mayukh said:
    Some of us just don't understand photography and like flashy images.
    That's your problem, not the phone taking bad photos. 
  • DoctorDel DoctorDel
    ✭✭  / 
    🥺

For me, the camera is taking natural images than other phones which makes more saturated photos . Gcam is superb for me. Sometimes the tap to focus causes some problem, other than that its good. In case of front cam, it produces some sharp images in case of gcam. In normal cam, front cam is nice.
  • DoctorDel DoctorDel
    ✭✭  / 

• DoctorDel DoctorDel
    ✭✭  / 
    Gcam
  • Mayukh Mayukh
    ✭✭  / 
    DoctorDel said:
    🥺

For me, the camera is taking natural images than other phones which makes more saturated photos . Gcam is superb for me. Sometimes the tap to focus causes some problem, other than that its good. In case of front cam, it produces some sharp images in case of gcam. In normal cam, front cam is nice.
    Details are lacking. Specially in 16:9 ratio images are significantly downgraded.