solution of no ota update after august 2019 (for my phone)

nokia 3.1 plus  ta-1118 3gb ram and 32 gb variant build id 00WW_2_25K

solution of no ota update after august 2019 (for my phone)

Mukul Mukul
✭✭✭  /  edited November 6
nokia 3.1 plus 
ta-1118
3gb ram and 32 gb variant
build id 00WW_2_25K

after august 2019, somehow android system have some bug or its got corrupted, i did ota of september by sideload method and manual push but error occurred. so i update the august 2019 full ota package, this process repair updater and then i sideload september patch and it installed easily.

after reboot i got october ota pop up on notification bar and main screen. so thats all friends i got october update.

it runs smoothly and have no issues but i cant say about other devices.

its all about experiment and if this process was failed then i cant use the phone. this was the risk that i dare to face and luckily i got the success.

for ota files google it and install it by using adb sideload method till september 2019 and after it do normal update check by setting about phone and you got october update officially.

nokia give nothing to its users like OTA files and unlocking bootloader and also stock firmware for flashing. this is the reason why I cant disclose the links of ota updates because I dont get any trouble in future. 

if you want the ota links after understanding the links are not official from nokia then message me and I will contact you in community message box.

i am not a nokia executive, just a simple tech guy so please dont blame me for any damage. 
i want all of you fix the issue and enjoy android one services like other premium users get. if my work will fix your problems then its my pleasure. 
if you want from me to do the process then message me your phone number in inbox message and dont mention here.
thanks 

Comments

• B Maru B Maru
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi, I am also having same issue with my nokia 3.1 plus, can you help me with this?