Recap from Twitter.

Microsoft and Nokia should unanimously develop a highly customised version of Android as other manufacturers do, stock Android is good but it gets identified with Google and not with Nokia. I am pretty sure that Microsoft can customise Android better than anyone else in the world.

Recap from Twitter.

Microsoft and Nokia should unanimously develop a highly customised version of Android as other manufacturers do, stock Android is good but it gets identified with Google and not with Nokia. I am pretty sure that Microsoft can customise Android better than anyone else in the world. Good software and good hardware combo from Microsoft and Nokia can regain the markets leadership position again, also the pricing should be good.

Comments

• When you start customising Android make sure you don't try to make it Windows, instead try tomake it better Android. 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I am not sure if they need Microsoft, but they definitely need to do something. Rightly said, the software looks like Google and not like Nokia. They need to do something to ensure that user gets a Nokia experience.
  • Shreyash_29 Shreyash_29
    ✭✭  / 
    Please update Nokia 8.1 camera app to latest Nokia Camera app, we are able to see on Nokia 7.2 & 6.2 with features like Zeiss blur, pro mode shutter speed upto 30 sec, night mode, etc. 
    Nokia 8.1 is more capable than 7.2 & 6.2 to have better pro mode with OIS support and also with higher processor like SD710. So provide latest camera firmware Update to old camera app atleast in new Android 10 build of Nokia 8.1 . #Nokia81 #ShotOnNokia