Earpiece speaker and the loudspeaker does not work after a while of usage

I have updated to android 10 but since the update my nokia 8.1 earpiece speaker and the loudspeaker both stops working unexpectedly and then after a restart it works again.

Earpiece speaker and the loudspeaker does not work after a while of usage

I have updated to android 10 but since the update my nokia 8.1 earpiece speaker and the loudspeaker both stops working unexpectedly and then after a restart it works again.
But this problem is repeated again and again.
Any help here!!!!

Comments

• <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div><a rel="nofollow">Prajwal Tapsi</a> said:</div>
    <div>I have updated to android 10 but since the update my nokia 8.1 earpiece speaker and the loudspeaker both stops working unexpectedly and then after a restart it works again.
    But this problem is repeated again and again.
    Any help here!!!!</div>
    </blockquote>
    Same issue for me after updating to Android 10 but i have some temporary sollution for that 
    <span>If you are listening to Music or youtube video than 1st pause the perticular than unplug the earphone, it is working 90% of the time and i am feeling that this is OS issue not an hardware issue. so update to latest patch Oct. 2019.and see if we can out of them or not.</span>
  • markw49 markw49
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Oh wow, yet another thread about a problem that has been asked and answered multiple times before!!! why don't people bother to read the forums before posting the same thing over and over again!!!!
  • BrijNokia BrijNokia
    ✭✭  / 

download soundabout app from playstore. Spread the word. Saw this problem with my Nokia 9 and I am presuming it is in other Nokias as well