Headphone jack

In my nokia 8.1 i have problems that , mostly whenever i unplug the earphone from the from the phone,it behaves like earphone is still plugged in,and there no…

Headphone jack

Nirbhay Nirbhay
✭✭  /  edited November 7
In my nokia 8.1 i have problems that , mostly whenever i unplug the earphone from the from the phone,it behaves like earphone is still plugged in,and there no audio output from the speaker since phone think that earphone is still plugged in,and audio output can be listened through earphone by plugging in.And this got reaolved by restarting the phone,i am starting to irritate of this mess please help! 
If any one have this problem please comment back with solution

Comments

• nithin9814 nithin9814
    ✭✭  / 
    It's a bug in Android 10. Me and many others  having the same problem. There is no solution at present. Hope an update will fix it. 
  • nithin9814 nithin9814
    ✭✭  / 
    Happy  news.Problem  is solved with today's security update.
  • Kushal Sheth Kushal Sheth
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Nirbhay">Nirbhay</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">In my nokia 8.1 i have problems that , mostly whenever i unplug the earphone from the from the phone,it behaves like earphone is still plugged in,and there no audio output from the speaker since phone think that earphone is still plugged in,and audio output can be listened through earphone by plugging in.And this got reaolved by restarting the phone,i am starting to irritate of this mess please help! 
    If any one have this problem please comment back with solution

</div>
    </blockquote>
    Same issue for me after updating to Android 10 but i have some temporary sollution for that 
    If you are listening to Music or youtube video than 1st pause the perticular than unplug the earphone, it is working 90% of the time and i am feeling that this is OS issue not an hardware issue. so update to latest patch Oct. 2019.and see if we can out of them or not.