Nokia's Carelessness

I don't know why Nokia has started doing this that is to not being concerned for customers.

Nokia's Carelessness

Amit Kumar Sah Amit Kumar Sah
✭✭  / 
I don't know why Nokia has started doing this that is to not being concerned for customers.
Why Nokia is not responding to screen freezing problem of Nokia 7 plus....? People are facing problems in such a way that it will ruin the Nokia again.

Comments

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Why Nokia is not responding to screen freezing problem of Nokia 7 plus....? People are facing problems in such a way that it will ruin the Nokia again.

What is the issue you are having and when does it occur?  Have you tried booting into safe mode and seeing if you have any issues then?  Have you contacted support directly?
  • Aof Aof
    ✭✭  /  edited November 8
    jdi000 said:

What is the issue you are having and when does it occur?  Have you tried booting into safe mode and seeing if you have any issues then?  Have you contacted support directly?

I tried to factory reset more than 3 time but not fix...
  • durr-e-adan durr-e-adan
    ✭✭  / 
    jdi000 said:

There are tons of other people having this screen freezing issue, check the other discussion in the forums with like 13k views. 
    Apparently there's no fix for it and Nokia doesn't care about it. Nokia is indeed careless.
  • iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Do factory reset.
  • Vivek J Vivek J
    ✭✭  /  edited November 11
    it's no surprise that their market share for smartphone shipments is slipping instead of growing despite flooding the market with too many phones. those who have suffered using Nokia phones in past 2 years are surely passing around the experience and discouraging others to buy a Nokia because they are simply not worth the price. Just too many unresolved issues and charging quite a higher price is a sure-shot recipe for failure.