Reduce Android 10 bugs on Nokia 8.1

Hi, There are so many lags and bugs after Android 10 update in Nokia 8.1 that disappointed every one including me.

Reduce Android 10 bugs on Nokia 8.1

Ank9 Ank9
✭✭  /  edited November 8
Hi,
There are so many lags and bugs after Android 10 update in Nokia 8.1 that disappointed every one including me. Every one expecting update for stabilizing the Android 10 or rollback option to Android 9. But till that time you can remove some bugs / lags by removing cache memory from each and every individual app from settings. Pl. note I am not talking about cache memory removal of device that normally we do in routine. I am talking of cache memory removal from each and every app from setting. 
Select setting, select app & notification, select see all apps, select any app, select storage & cache, select clear cache.
Do this turn by turn in all app. That's all. Pl. note only clear cache memory don't clear storage memory of app.

Try it out and remove some bugs and lags. Pl. post me after doing the same.

Hope for the best!
Ankit Patel

Comments

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I factory reset mine when i gave it to the missus and it runs fine, she certainly has not had any grievances about it other than it had a couple of days of wonky charging but it has been fine since.