Nokia 7.2 vs Realme X Complete Darkness photo comparison

Hey guys, How you all doin'?

Nokia 7.2 vs Realme X Complete Darkness photo comparison

Yash Bajoria Yash Bajoria
✭✭  / 
Hey guys,
How you all doin'?

I am back again this week with my series of photo comparisons and this week,we are going to see how did Nokia 7.2 fair when compared to Realme X,in terms of capturing pictures in *sssshhhhhh* complete darkness *in low pitch spooky voice* 😛 

Let's start!

My beauty😍😍😍
Even I went dumbstruck after seeing the results..Already previously impressed by Nokia 7.2's low light portrait capabilities and Night Mode's magic, even when it's complete darkness, Nokia 7.2 doesn't ceases to emit light and portray it as if it was natural lighting. Perfectttt shot to begin with😍

Not just Nokia 7.2 fairs better in terms of lighting, it doesn't compromises a darn on the sharpness and quality either. Totally worth your hard earned money!

Evidently, Nokia 7.2 bringing out the colors decently in a corner when even lamp post couldn't shine its light upon whereas Realme X struggles to give us the desired picture.

Lights off, Nokia 7.2 optimizes  (without flash) what Naked eyes sometimes struggle to see. Apparently,i don't have to worry about the lighting conditions anymore. Agree?

Curious to see how Nokia 7.2 performed against its counterpart when it comes to clicking picture with no such particular specific object. Well, not to my surprise, it came out way better capturing the overall frame in LIGHTning speed. (Pun intended :lol: )

That's it from my side,
I hope you guys liked the comparison and would be beneficial to you on making an informed decision.
Undoubtedly, Nokia 7.2 has the hegemony right now when it comes to low light, Night mode pictures.

Stay tuned for more such comparisons.
;)

Comments

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    True dark comparision 👌👌👌 well done 
  • SwastikN. SwastikN.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 7.2 just nailed the Low light photography in the mid range segment. Still lots of work need to be done.
  • Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hey guys,
    How you all doin'?

I am back again this week with my series of photo comparisons and this week,we are going to see how did Nokia 7.2 fair when compared to Realme X,in terms of capturing pictures in *sssshhhhhh* complete darkness *in low pitch spooky voice* 😛 

Let's start!

My beauty😍😍😍
    Even I went dumbstruck after seeing the results..Already previously impressed by Nokia 7.2's low light portrait capabilities and Night Mode's magic, even when it's complete darkness, Nokia 7.2 doesn't ceases to emit light and portray it as if it was natural lighting. Perfectttt shot to begin with😍

Not just Nokia 7.2 fairs better in terms of lighting, it doesn't compromises a darn on the sharpness and quality either. Totally worth your hard earned money!

Evidently, Nokia 7.2 bringing out the colors decently in a corner when even lamp post couldn't shine its light upon whereas Realme X struggles to give us the desired picture.

Lights off, Nokia 7.2 optimizes  (without flash) what Naked eyes sometimes struggle to see. Apparently,i don't have to worry about the lighting conditions anymore. Agree?

Curious to see how Nokia 7.2 performed against its counterpart when it comes to clicking picture with no such particular specific object. Well, not to my surprise, it came out way better capturing the overall frame in LIGHTning speed. (Pun intended :lol: )

That's it from my side,
    I hope you guys liked the comparison and would be beneficial to you on making an informed decision.
    Undoubtedly, Nokia 7.2 has the hegemony right now when it comes to low light, Night mode pictures.

Stay tuned for more such comparisons.
    ;)
    Nokia always performance best in low light. Nothing surprising...