Lock screen display

On android 9 when we lift the phone up we se only clock and notification icon if  any notification are there and rest of pixels are off or black.But this thing is removed in android 10.Though same effect can be achieved only when charging on android 10 through applying the settings Settings>display>lock screen display>always on during charging.

Lock screen display

Nirbhay Nirbhay
✭✭  / 
On android 9 when we lift the phone up we se only clock and notification icon if  any notification are there and rest of pixels are off or black.But this thing is removed in android 10.Though same effect can be achieved only when charging on android 10 through applying the settings
Settings>display>lock screen display>always on during charging.
While on android 9 it is was always there( whenever we lift up the phone we see same type of lock as mentioned above ). Is there any settings to do it or it is missing in android 10

Comments

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hide sensitive information in notification settings. 
  • He is not saying about contents
  • Nirbhay Nirbhay
    ✭✭  /  edited November 11
    @GTR12 u got me wrong do the settings as mentioned see what is the difference is am talking about. I am  unable to take the screen shot of  that so u have to apply the settings and check it out.

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nirbhay said:
    @GTR12 u got me wrong do the settings as mentioned see what is the difference is am talking about. I am  unable to take the screen shot of  that so u have to apply the settings and check it out.

I don't even understand the question. 
  • Harsh Parab Harsh Parab
    ✭✭  / 
    He is talking about Ambient Display.
  • piskot1831 piskot1831
    ✭✭  / 
    In android 10, the ambient display is removed and it is not only a Nokia but no phone with android 10 has ambient display, maybe Google gentlemen fix