Nokia 6.1 Plus security patch not updating

since August my phone is not getting security updates, even on wifi if i clicked on check for updates its its s showing your phone is updated.

Nokia 6.1 Plus security patch not updating

since August my phone is not getting security updates, even on wifi if i clicked on check for updates its its s showing your phone is updated.
as per android one program it has to get updates every month or so.

Comments

• Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭✭  / 
    as per android one program it has to get updates every month or so.
    there is some issue with the current build of the software that you are currently running.. the only solution is to take it a service center and ask them to install an older version of the software.
  • Vatsal Vatsal
    ✭✭  / 
    It means unless we uninstall the August patch there wont be any future updates for 6.1 plus ?
  • Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Vatsal said:
    It means unless we uninstall the August patch there wont be any future updates for 6.1 plus ?
    precisely YES ..so one has to visit the nearest service center to get an older version installed
  • itsKumaresh itsKumaresh
    ✭✭  / 

After reinstall older patch is your problem solved?

• Bhavesh Bhatt Bhavesh Bhatt
    ✭✭  / 
    [{"insert":"Can factory reset not help here instead of visiting service centre?\n"}]
  • Thehguy Thehguy
    ✭✭  / 

Will factory reset, help in getting downgrade to an older version of security patch?.. i am aslo facing same issues after i visited service centre for change of my charging port

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Only factory reset will not work so better to go to service center and install the older version to fix it.

• yes same thing happens with me and even they are not abel to downgrade