Ghost touch or automatic touch problem !!!!!

sometimes screen reacts automatically random touches without touch the screen. anyone have solution for this problem???

Ghost touch or automatic touch problem !!!!!

Mukul Mukul
✭✭✭  / 
sometimes screen reacts automatically random touches without touch the screen. anyone have solution for this problem???

Comments

• SamnandhuT SamnandhuT
    ✭✭  / 
    [{"insert":"i have the same issue \n"}]
  • VMW VMW
    ✭✭  / 

Me too have same issue

• pappu pager pappu pager
    ✭✭  / 
    I have total 3 devices including mine in my close circles. 2 devices not facing any issue but my device has severe ghost touch issues. And they are so random that even if I take it to service center, it will be difficult to prove that this device has issue. Any solutions known to any of the members?
  • Vicky APS Vicky APS
    ✭✭  / 

My device also having same problem(Random touch) from last 3months ..

How to fix and solve that..

Pls any one help me..

• Same problem in my nokia but after sometime solved this problem automatically

• Soumyab Soumyab
    ✭✭  / 

I'm facing the same issue too.. Is it a software issue or hardware issue?

• I am also facing the same issue

• Hey I'm having solution for all of yu I'm sending some steps to follow . So please follow once .

• Follow the steps properly and after that yu will be satisfied.i also follow same steps too.

Start from last one

• Little Man Little Man
    ✭✭  / 

Greetings guys,

I have the same problem (Nokia 6.1 plus) and it's really annoying. I have searched for a solution or a fix for a long time but I found nothing, until TODAY. Appearantly, there is a bug in the default launcher. Try and install a third party launcher from Play store and make it as the default launcher.

So far for me, the ghost has disappeared after changing the launcher. Hopefully it works for you too.

Hit (Agree) button if this got your problem fixed so everyone can see

P.S. the credit for this fix goes to a smart guy (Devil2Death) who replied the fix on Nokia 7 plus review on GSMARENA site.

• Little Man Little Man
    ✭✭  / 

Update

The touch problem came back again, and I am sad ☹️😩😭

Please any one with a solution