Open 2 Frequencies WiFi Hotspot on Nokia 5

The system version of my Nokia 5 is 00WW_6_19B.

Open 2 Frequencies WiFi Hotspot on Nokia 5

skyfighter skyfighter
✭✭  / 
The system version of my Nokia 5 is 00WW_6_19B. Everytime, I want to open the WiFi Hotsopt in 5GHz and 2.4Ghz, after open for a while, the mobile auto closes the 2.4GHz, and keeps 5GHz. How could I open WiFi Hotspot with 2.4GHz and 5GHz?

Tagged:

Answers

• > @skyfighter said:
    > The system version of my Nokia 5 is 00WW_6_19B. Everytime, I want to open the WiFi Hotsopt in 5GHz and 2.4Ghz, after open for a while, the mobile auto closes the 2.4GHz, and keeps 5GHz. How could I open WiFi Hotspot with 2.4GHz and 5GHz?

Nokia 1 TA-1047 Wi-Fi hotspot is not showing up in available Wi-Fi networks list in my hp-1000 laptop. All other mobile & Laptop devices hotspot networks and other available Wi-Fi networks are appearing fine in available Wi-Fi list of networks in my laptop. Therefore, clearly, the problem is not with the laptop. Also my Nokia 1 TA-1047 Wi-Fi hotspot is detected fine by other devices.

1. The problem was resolved initially by turning ON and OFF the Aeroplane Mode and then turning ON the Wi-Fi hotspot. Doing this shows the Wi-Fi hotspot in my laptop (It starts appearing in Wi-Fi networks list).

2. Also by changing Network Name and security password from hotspot settings sometimes resolves the problem.

3. Also using some of third party applications for Secure Wi-Fi hotspot also resolved the problem.

But now none of these solutions are working anymore.

Sometimes, still Nokia 1 Wi-Fi hotspot starts appearing in my laptop available Wi-Fi networks if I try some of above solutions. But it has become sort of moody now.

P.S. I have reinstalled windows and latest network drivers in my laptop. Also reset networks and factory reset Nokia 1. None of these works. The problem may have appeared after Android 9 update.