Nokia 8 camera update

Nokia 8 camera software very old night mode must be added photo and video quality must be improved selfie mode slow motion mode must be improved

Nokia 8 camera update

Nokia 8 camera software very old night mode must be added photo and video quality must be improved selfie mode slow motion mode must be improved

Comments

• While such improvements would of course be nice, it's a device that's now over two years old and HMD has already moved to only providing security updates to it, and even they will no longer be monthly. So unfortunately the chance of that happening is pretty much zero.
  • The camera version of HMD is already at 96.9.0360.01 for Nokia 7.2, so what are you waiting for HMD or whoever?
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    HMD's camera app is a system app that is tailored to the specific hardware, firmware and Android version in each phone model.

Get Open Camera by Mark Harman and enable Camera2 API in its settings if you want more manual options - but notice it cannot use the b/w sensor and OZO audio, since that's hardware specific and only available to HMD's camera app (until somebody hacks it, of course).

-- 
    Hans
  • Thanks 🙁

• VOLKAN TEKCAN VOLKAN TEKCAN
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2019

you are right

• guys i want to talk about shooting video with nokia 8 , #nokia8videoshooting

i use pro cam x and compaired all of available apps procam x is phenomenal you can change shutter speed iso when shooting too! quality is awesome. i am using nokia 8.

i installed all working apks from celso azevedo. you must see procam x on android too. i have payed version of procam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMEnDA2DAic

this video explains shutter speed.

for 30 frames per second you must use at least 60 shutter speed for good quality video.

our camera can do 200 iso good too. screen light pointed on my face i tried every single one apps all resolutions and all frame rates. 42000 bps or 42 mpbs is the sweet spot for recording 4k. i checked my sony camera records 1080p 30fps with 14000 bps (i checked these with mediainfo software for windows)

i weighed all video qualities with my eyes on pc monitor 27 inch. everything looks good on phone screen. filmic pro ,pro shot , asus camera ,footej camera,free camera cinema fv-5 ,bacon camera , google camera imports from celso azevedo. NO CAMERA SOFTWARE LETS YOU CONTROL THE SHUTTER SPEED 90 PERCENT OF THEM DOESN'T LET YOU CONTROL ISO EITHER! Only procam x lets you do it. i have both payed and lite free version. both does the job.

the information i gave here even unknown by the nokia hmd . because they don't care . they even removed black and video lens video shooting mode from the phone. they don't let us shoot 60fps 1080p too. if you are reading hmd give us shutter speed options and bitrate options to shoot our videos best quality. it is important that you lock exposure (iso and shutter speed) and focus. they don't let you do that too. you will be amazed how your camera shoots beautiful video and you won't upgrade it for so much time which they wouldn't like.

i did my tests on low light. here is my last test