Bad phone Nokia 2.2

The Nokia 2.2 seriously need an intensive repair your phone is bad, what inspire me to buy Nokia 2.2 was Nokia 1, I never know I was wrong.

Bad phone Nokia 2.2

The Nokia 2.2 seriously need an intensive repair your phone is bad, what inspire me to buy Nokia 2.2 was Nokia 1, I never know I was wrong. How can a phone come with 16gb memory and the available space is 4gb what nonsense, pls find a solution to this stuff.

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Just 4gb ?
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

@Olakunle Alaba Michael

My 2.2 is the 32gb/3 and the phone is great. Can you return the 16 for a 32gb or add an SD card formatted as internal storage?

• [{"insert":"I use to have problem on my Nokia 2.2 if I want to download from Play store and the phone is so slow \n\n"}]
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

@Shuaib Yunus@Shuaib Yunus

What is the issue with the play store? The speed of downloads is based on the connection speed and time to install. If your phone is being used it will take longer to install an app or update. You can try clearing the cache on the play store app.

• Janne Tamming Janne Tamming
    ✭✭  / 

I bought Nokia 2.2 and I just love it. Plus I have 32Gb memory card on it. Works just fine and memory is just enough.

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

I agree it's really good phone at it price point. It's size is great and the interchangable covers are great option. Runs all the basic smartphone functions and the camera is better than expected.