Which is the best battery replacement for Nokia 8 - Italy?

Which is the best battery replacement for Nokia 8 - Italy? Amazon? EBay?

Which is the best battery replacement for Nokia 8 - Italy?

a gallo a gallo
✭✭  / 
Which is the best battery replacement for Nokia 8 - Italy? Amazon? EBay? I want an original battery from Nokia and new, not a compatible battery or a used battery sold like new but used anyway

Best Answer

• a gallo a gallo
    ✭✭  /  Accepted Answer

I have seen batteries for the Nokia 8 available from ebay, some are OEM compatible and quite a few are "original" but you cannot be sure if original AND new or just refurbished off broken phones....

Answers

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Replacing the battery is also a challenge, even with proper tools and skills. Beware that replacement screens for Nokia 8 are even more difficult to find!

The best unofficial source for phone spare parts and repairs, with warranty, in Denmark, is MyTrendyPhone. They have a .it online shop too. I'm not sure if their HE328 - 3030MAH battery is an OEM but I suggest ask them?

-- Hans

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I have yet to see anyone actually get hold of a screen (well, a genuine one), everyone seems to get a full refund when there has been a screen issue. So going on that i bet a genuine battery is like hens teeth as well.

• a gallo a gallo
    ✭✭  / 

yes, I have seen the tutorial video on Youtube and it is quite daunting... especially using the hot gun on the display before using the cutter to tear it apart.... I am used to replacing displays and batteries on my daughters' Xiaomi phones every couple of months.... they keep on letting their phones fall down and break that cheap screen. For my Nokia 8, the ACCU Battery Life app reports 65-70% battery health and it does not last a full day anymore. If there was an official service centre that would replace the battery for a nominal cost and same day, I would go for that. If not, I am not sure I would be willing to spend 100EUR or more and ship my phone for two weeks. I may just keep on going for few months and go for a new phone when my Nokia 8 turns two years old in April..... crazy because it is still very fast and responsive... I do not need more performance or anything new right now