Display problem

Hi everyone. i don't know if I'm the only one who have screen display problem on 7.2 or someone else have this problem like me.

Display problem

Đức Tài Đức Tài
✭✭  / 
Hi everyone. i don't know if I'm the only one who have screen display problem on 7.2 or someone else have this problem like me.
My 7.2 have a problem with display black color. When I using my phone under sun light with maximum brightness, every black color like the notification center will turn into grey color. It just like problem when using YouTube in dark mode with puredisplay on.
but in this case, whether I turn off or turn on puredisplay and my phone is in the home screen it still happen. it just stuck there unstill I turn on nightlight or gray scale mode, screen will back to normal. I hope this is software problem because I changed another 7.2 with the same problem before.
here is example picture

Sorry for my bad english
Tagged:

Comments

• Amol Jadhav Amol Jadhav
    ✭✭  / 
    My 7.2 have a problem with display black color. When I using my phone under sun light with maximum brightness, every black color like the notification center will turn into grey color. It just like problem when using YouTube in dark mode with puredisplay on.
    but in this case, whether I turn off or turn on puredisplay and my phone is in the home screen it still happen. it just stuck there unstill I turn on nightlight or gray scale mode, screen will back to normal. I hope this is software problem because I changed another 7.2 with the same problem before.
    here is example picture

Sorry for my bad english
    There are so many having same issue
  • Aju Krishnan Aju Krishnan
    ✭✭✭  / 

Switch off the phone for 5 mins then restart it

• Đức Tài Đức Tài
    ✭✭  / 

@Aju145 doing like what u said will fix it permanently or it just a temporary solution?

• user1523206964669 user1523206964669
    ✭✭  /  edited June 2020

My phone have the same issue. I purchased the phone on Nov 2019 but with in one month I found the issue in notice., contacted the Nokia Care and they changed the display for thrice and motherboard for twice and changed my phone twice, but still I face the same issue.

• OT wan OT wan
    ✭✭  / 

this is an issue that has been well ventilated on this forum.

simple solution... disable auto brightness and then enable it again. it's a temporary solution until you go back to the sun again. no hardware change or restart required. there is no permanent fix, so you'll just have to live with it.