Why Nokia 2 Is Ignored Phone?

why nokia 2 is the only phone ignored when i went to the live Q & A page about asking @WesleyLee  last night while @HMDLaura  said she will keep the threads and questions there to deliver to @WesleyLee  she actually removed my question about "why nokia 2 is ignored and how hmd removed the oreo build and nokia 2 users owe hmd 2 major upgrades or hmd should unlock the bootloader officially for nokia 2 " did i break any TOS with my question?

Why Nokia 2 Is Ignored Phone?

UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
✭✭✭  /  edited November 13
why nokia 2 is the only phone ignored when i went to the live Q & A page about asking @WesleyLee&nbsplast night while @HMDLaura&nbspsaid she will keep the threads and questions there to deliver to @WesleyLee&nbspshe actually removed my question about "why nokia 2 is ignored and how hmd removed the oreo build and nokia 2 users owe hmd 2 major upgrades or hmd should unlock the bootloader officially for nokia 2 " did i break any TOS with my question? or hmd censoring and ignoring nokia 2 users? i think its time to show you are worth more care as nokia 2 users for being ignored by hmd !
Tagged:

Comments

• wra wra
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia put a smart watch processor in nokia 2. Nokia even with Google's help couldn't optimize Pie to run on it. Make your peace.

I made mine. Just be glad security updates are still a thing.

• UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
    ✭✭✭  / 

its their fault not mine , they picked this hardware then they should support that , also its not secure up to date phone i caught security flaw in the nokia 2 oreo from last year they didn't fix also all nokia phones run android 8.0/8.1/9 are infected with the same security flaw

and if they cannot maintain nokia 2 then they should unlock nokia 2 bootloader and many developers will make the bootloader runs better