Security patch update and maintenance released for @Nokia 7.2

Can't receive October Google security patch update for @Nokia 7.2, 15th November running the month but not yet update.

Security patch update and maintenance released for @Nokia 7.2

MicroMan MicroMan
✭✭  /  edited November 14

Can't receive October Google security patch update for @Nokia 7.2, 15th November running the month but not yet update.

Maybe the software is not fully built.I am waiting. I have no problem with it but when giving the perfect software, because the software is fully capable. There is no next problem facing issue.

Comments

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yes..I think the same may be Nokia 7.2 update is not ready yet because Nokia 7.2 has do many bug and issues and Nokia is fixing that and because of that reason update is got delay and it's new phone so may they fix it well ..

• SwastikN. SwastikN.
    ✭✭✭  / 

I also think so, HMD might publish the fix along with November 2019 security patch.

• jmb123 jmb123
    ✭✭  / 

They could inform their support desk and take the time to comment on this forum. This is just speculation I guess.

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yes they will now push update with November security patch update...

• jmb123 jmb123
    ✭✭  / 

Where can I find this info from an official source?

• MicroMan MicroMan
    ✭✭  /  edited November 17

It would have been better if @Nokia had its own "Nokia Android Operating System" NAOS Meego looks. Nokia has its own music, video, express browser, snack game, bounce game, theme changing, gallery (pre-installer apps) etc. I would love to have these applications.🙂😊😊😊🤟

What do you say!

• Ronny2010 Ronny2010
    ✭✭✭  / 

It's unaccepatable that Nokia never communicate why they're is a delay with the updatsuport from the 7.2. Most customers buy Nokia phones because they are Android one. It's not difficult to publish a message with information about the delay.

• Nokia guaranteed for three years regular software update. But 5th September security patch level is sent. Thereafter no updates till today. No any msg from Nokia why thay are delaying ?

• jmb123 jmb123
    ✭✭  / 

Finally some sort of official comment from hmd on nokiamob.net

'By the way, good folks from HMD shared an info that Nokia 7.2 with the WW_1_200 Build number should be receiving the combined October and November security patch.'

• Aju145 Aju145
    ✭✭  / 

Means combined update of October and November security patch then what about the android 10 update?

• Microman, I disagree with you, we dont need clutter in our phones, its hard as it is to find a pure Android phone, and to tell you the truth I only bought this Nokia because of that, I used to talk trash about Nokia and how they lost market because they thought they could make do without Android, to bad they were bought by Microsoft and then were sold again to another.

Bottom line, want Nokia apps? Sure, just put them in the google store and anyone can get them. 😊

• SwastikN. SwastikN.
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 19

@Aju145 HMD haven't yet commented about the Android 10 update yet. But we can expect the update by the Q42019 as according to the Android 10 roadmap. Keep twitting about Android 10 on Nokia 7.2 mentioning @NokiaMobile and @sarvikas

• MicroMan MicroMan
    ✭✭  / 

@Ricardo Garcia You're right. Android One is a strong Android operating system. I also know that Nokia is world famous. And Nokia Mobile has made the right decision on Android One OS. Android One OS Secure. Custom OS does not like me. In my opinion if Nokia has its own express browser, gallery, media player available in the Google Play Store (Only available All Nokia device's). Nokia has its own apps Secure and very good performance.

@SwastikN. you right, Nokia 7.2 Q4 2019 Android 10 receive this year last in time.

• moose moose
    ✭✭  / 

On 00WW_1_200 no update so far talked to Nokia chat and they say it depend on carrier, country. I'm located in Sweden.

Latest update is 00WW_1_270

• MicroMan MicroMan
    ✭✭  / 

Not received Latest update is 00WW_1_270

• matthewkuhl matthewkuhl
    ✭✭  / 

Frankly, this is not looking good for Nokia in North America. With only as few of their devices officially sold in America, the lower-end models and the 9 PureView (which was a disappointment). Now the 7.2 isn't receiving monthly security patches.

• jmb123 jmb123
    ✭✭  / 

I just received the November update, 59MB in size. I don't think it is combined with the October release, which is a bit strange.

• Sanjay Nain Sanjay Nain
    ✭✭  /  edited November 22

I just received the November update, 68.5MB in size Nokia 7.2

• What's new in security path level November 2019

• Supergunny Supergunny
    ✭✭  / 

I got it, too!

• Devang Devang
    ✭✭  / 

Got update ... Finally..

• MicroMan MicroMan
    ✭✭  / 

Hmm, yes finally update Nokia 7.2 November security patch update.

• OPNIND01 OPNIND01
    ✭✭  / 

Continuous display showing " system UI isn't responding...how to solve and solution.😞😞😞😞😞