Home India

[Let's Talk] Design - Event recap

Hello Fans, Thank you for your overwhelming response to our first Let's Talk event.

[Let's Talk] Design - Event recap

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  /  edited November 2019

Hello Fans,

Thank you for your overwhelming response to our first Let's Talk event. Thousands of you answered the survey, and a lucky 30 got to attend a very special session with Pranav Shroff, General manager, Global Product, industrial designer Bill Tsai, and the man behind design of the Nokia 7.2, our principal designer @Miika Mahonen.

And what a session it was! Thank you for giving us your very detailed feedback on our smartphones, and for sharing your thoughts on the design of future Nokia smartphones. We truly cherish the interaction we had with each one of you, and our team left the session super-charged!

Here are some photos from the event.

To those who missed out - there's more where this came from. Stay tuned!

Comments

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 

The event seems amazing 😍❤️ keep arrange the events like in future And arrange some photography related events also ☺️

• andigruber02 andigruber02
    ✭✭✭  / 

It's Nice to See you Guys in Person 😍 thanks miika mahonen for my beautiful Nokia 7.2 😉

• SirFaceFone SirFaceFone
    ✭✭✭  / 

Looks cool. Would be nice to know what they talked about tho

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Sounds this event was awesome... Nice to see such efforts by nokia for fans. Waiting for some photography related events soon....

• Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 

Nice job nokia.

As @chiraggohil @Lazysince1995 said we are waiting for photography events. I hope nokia will arrange soon.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

That's very nice. I'm also willing to know what ideas did the users give and which ones of them will be considered in the upcoming products.

Can any attendee please write down the key outcomes or the key things which were discussed during the event? I'm very keen on knowing more 😊

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @dipankar paul, thanks for posting this, great vid and great to see you had a great time! Looks like loads of fun, I'd happily travel to somewhere in Europe for this (or North Africa, also easily accessible for me!) 😉

I'm glad to see @IndiaFan there, still keeping a low profile here on the forum 😆

Also nice to see that@Miika Mahonen could make the trip from Finland 😃 I don't know Pranav Shroff or Bill ???'s forum nicks, so can't tag them here - come and join us here for a chat! 😁

I presume that everyone who attended had to sign an NDA @BootloaderUnlockWhen and @singhnsk. This may also be how we don't know which forum users didn't actually attend, to avoid us badgering them for info! I personally don't recognise anyone from the videos or the photos, but maybe others do?

One final point, I hope that the air quality wasn't a problem for anyone, I saw on tele that it's been quite bad recently. I hope that the authorities around Delhi can get this fixed as soon as possible for the benefit of everyone living there.

Cheers 😁