Notification light and Charging

Hello everyone 1- It's been a month since i am using 7.2 the problem i am facing is that the notification light doesn't blink when i receive notifications from apps except phone and messages apps.

Notification light and Charging

Manish Toor Manish Toor
✭✭  /  edited November 16

Hello everyone

1- It's been a month since i am using 7.2 the problem i am facing is that the notification light doesn't blink when i receive notifications from apps except phone and messages apps. I don't know what to do.

2- My device charges slowly (charging slowly) when i try to charge it (using the box charger) but when i remove the usb c port and plug it upside down again it charges rapidly. ( What i waana say is that my phone charges fast when i insert the usb c port in a specific way).

Am i the only one facing these issues?

Best Answer

• Manish Toor Manish Toor
    ✭✭  /  Accepted Answer

@Swastik N. Thanks for your reply. I figured it out why it was happening. It's because of the cable. But do you've any idea why the notification light doesn't blink.

Answers

• SwastikN. SwastikN.
    ✭✭✭  / 

No, there might be some issues with your charger, or Type-C port. Please get to your nearest Nokia Care immediately as soon as you can to get your device repaired.

• SwastikN. SwastikN.
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 16

@Manish Toor Notification LED doesn't blink instantaneously after receiving a notification for other apps. If the notification is not seen for a short time like 5-10 minutes, it will trigger the notification LED. Also, under Settings> Security> Lock Screen Preferences keep the Settings Hide Sensitive Content to trigger it faster. Please check if the application has been permitted to use the Notification LED under Settings> Apps and Notification -> Notifications ->Select your app -> Advanced -> Notification LED -> toggle the button on. Notification LED is an application specific feature. Different applications take different times to trigger a unseen notification trigger or some apps doesn't trigger it at all.

• Manish Toor Manish Toor
    ✭✭  / 

@Swastik N. Alright, i didn't knew that. Btw i have provided notification light permission to all the apps. Thanks man i appreciate that you replied.