multi suggestions kaios

kaios devices i bought a nokia 800 tough a week ago. tired browsing webpages with keypad only, it is too difficult and annoying

multi suggestions kaios

ostuffhuge ostuffhuge
✭✭  / 

kaios devices

i bought a nokia 800 tough a week ago. tired browsing webpages with keypad only, it is too difficult and annoying

1. you should add a small touch-pad or track-ball. i am talking the touch-pad similar to laptop's touch-pad, but you should make it smaller for kaios phones.

2. i want to browse webpages using inprivacy mode, which not inclued by the built-in webbrowser. i never use the browsing history, hate has had been written lots of garbage on my phone's flash memory

3. i hope to own a tablet with kaios preinstalled

the power consumption and RAM consumption lower than android and ios

of course do NOT forgot you have to add a small touch-pad or track-ball for the kaios tablet

hope there will be a 8 inch kaios tablet with 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio, 1280x800 or 1280x720 resolution.

NO 1920x1080 resolution, will NOT see much difference on a 8 inch only screen, 1080p will consumptes more of power and RAM; comparing to 720p

im currently a android and kaios user. another reason i hate to buy android device; because microsoft makes 5 to $15 from every android device sold

i hate to pay a lousy quality company such like microsoft

Comments

• maemo3 maemo3
    ✭✭  / 

But unfortunelly, KaiOS Tech has confirm to never making touch-device on KaiOS, he foucussed on keypad phone and low cost phone for everyone people

• ostuffhuge ostuffhuge
    ✭✭  / 

are you sure no small touch-pad for kaios phones? add a small touch-pad to the physical t9 keypad, so we can browse webpages easier. im Not talking full touch-screen for kaios phones. how much should a small touch-pad cost?