Unable to track my mobile

I got an email from nokia telling me that my repair is complete and they sent me a shipment no.This was written in the mail.

Unable to track my mobile

DR1234 DR1234
✭✭  / 

I got an email from nokia telling me that my repair is complete and they sent me a shipment no.This was written in the mail.

"You can track the shipment online by using the shipment number at the FLEX-BD1 Carrier website."

But i am unable to track my phone . Can anyone tell me the website from which i can track my phone because i can't find FLEX-BD1 website

Tagged:

Comments

•  Pancham Pancham
    ✭✭  / 

Got a email from Nokia , saying my Nokia 6.1 has been repaired and despatched by courier

Your NOKIA 6.1 PLUS submitted for repair with order number 1583835030743 has now been shipped to the address you provided.

You can track the shipment online by using the shipment number 391126609010 at the FLEX-BD1 Carrier website.

however when I tried to track it shows incorrect tracking number contact the supplier. actually the service by Nokia Bangalore (India) leaves much to be desired as they respond just by copy pasting ready replies without any personal touch

Pancham

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Every company uses robotic desktop to respond normal QnA so better to connect via support or just tweet ur issue by tagging nokia.