Charging port issues..

Have Owned Nokia 5.1 Plus , Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7.1 But i have issue with Charging Port In my Nokia 5.1 Plus and Nokia 6.1 Plus.

Charging port issues..

Have Owned Nokia 5.1 Plus , Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7.1 But i have issue with Charging Port In my Nokia 5.1 Plus and Nokia 6.1 Plus.

Facing I inserted in charging socket in my phone with type c cable.

charging didnt happened .

after 5 minites again i inserted charging happened.

Problem persists for both Nokia 5.1 Plus and Nokia 6.1 Plus..

Charging Port issue.

Any Body are facing?

Comments

• sharad acharya sharad acharya
    ✭✭  /  edited November 19

Its very common issue with this 2 phones and the sollution of it is to change charging shockate i have change it today in my phone Unfortunately Nokia is not providing it in free if your phone is out of warranty and its charge 1200 ₹ nokia should provide it free as its manufacturing deffect

• mferla mferla
    ✭✭  / 

You may have the bad luck of sharing the disappointment of many users of Nokia 6.1 Plus users, like me.

This means that the USB charging board is very likely to be the cause of the problem.

Are you able to charge your phone if very carefully move the USB port with the charger in place? Is one position working and as long as you release your hand it disconnects again?

Or no matter what charger or cable you are using, theer is no way to charge it?

Well, in both case I'm afraid the problem is the weak USB charging port.

Nokia will ask to broing the phone to a repair centre, but Nokia did not announced that they have worked on re-designing and strenghtening this component.

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 

Their are tones are user who have 5.1 and 6.1 plus user , who have Charging port problem, their are problem with Charging port socket design actually ,it's can't good grip with charging cable in day to day use long cycle and after certain time it's got loose

• Arman Rahad Arman Rahad
    ✭✭  / 

I have to change my 6.1 plus port in every 4 month. Just **** Nokia. This phone is just a piece of ****