Nokia 2720 Flip has a new dress!

Hi y’all Have you already met the brand-new Nokia 2720 Flip? It now comes in a stunning new red dress.

Nokia 2720 Flip has a new dress!

HMDLaura HMDLaura
Staff member  /  edited November 20

Hi y’all

Have you already met the brand-new Nokia 2720 Flip? It now comes in a stunning new red dress. It has everything you need – nothing more, nothing less. Flip it open and do it all. 

Check it out -here- !

Comments

• Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 

Looking stunning........

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Just one word - Sexy

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 

Really hot 😍🔥

• Keith Keith
    ✭✭✭  / 

Looks really great. I got the black version and can vouch it is a good phone.

• ranu ranu
    ✭✭✭  / 

💥Sexy 💥

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited November 21

Hi @Kartik Gada I like your red mockup! Personally I find that the problem with the metallic-under-glass effects that HMD are going for on smartphones is that they really don't manage to POP like the Lumias or aluminium bodied phones do.

That red 2720 is nice though, it could even become iconic.

Cheers 😃

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited November 21

@madbilly I really love the rear design of Nokia 7.2. It doesn't pop like Chinese phones that come in glossy finish and geometric patterns that change colours. The rear design of Nokia 7.2 is simple but also looks attractive at the same time.

Metallic colours under glass would look better if they had gone with Nokia N8 like colours. I has also made a metallic Green Nokia 7.2 which i deleted. I am sure Nokia 7.2 would look good in Pink, Red, Metallic Green.

The lumias were totally different. Even after so many years no brand has been able to touch that level in terms of design and choice of colours.

Nokia 2720 Flip RED variant is like a Moon. White Moon has some dark spots. Similarly, Red Nokia 2720 Flip has a glossy black back which I feel should have been made Matte red too. 😊

I'll try to make the green one again and post it here. I am bad at Photoshop. 🤣🤣

EDIT

Now these look different from anything currently available. 😁

The 1st one would be chosen by girls and women. May be a lighter shade would look even better. :)

• @Kartik Gada

Looks pretty. I wonder what it would look like in yellow 😉

✭✭✭✭  / 

@BootloaderUnlockWhen It didn't look that attractive in Yellow that I was able to create in Photoshop. So, didn't save that one. 😅

• @Kartik Gada

Makes sense with the material/design they used. But I'd imagine it'd look something like this no?

✭✭✭✭  / 

@BootloaderUnlockWhen yes, but a lot more brighter and it shined. It was more yellow. 😃

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

No need to reinforce gender stereotypes @Kartik Gada 🙏

✭✭✭✭  /  edited November 22

I didn't @madbilly. It id just a normal thing. Pink is preferred by them. It is common here. And such things are considered while doing market research as well. 🙂

• munnasharma munnasharma
    ✭✭✭  / 

Its looking really stunning and beautiful.

• Sharmaravi Sharmaravi
    ✭✭  / 

When its launching in india??