No KaiOS store on phone

Hi all I'm in Australia and not sure why but my 8110 4g does not have the App Store. Is this because I'm in Australia or because I'm using Sum Slot 2 and not 1?

No KaiOS store on phone

Hi all I'm in Australia and not sure why but my 8110 4g does not have the App Store. Is this because I'm in Australia or because I'm using Sum Slot 2 and not 1? I loved the matrix so was pumped when this phone came out but if I can't access the store that will be a shame.

Comments

• abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You must have a valid SIM card secondly updates is country-by-country basis so I'd check with an official Nokia vendor in Australia
  • user1532754848573 user1532754848573
     /  edited July 29
    OK thank you for that.
  • user1532754848573 user1532754848573
     /  edited August 14
    For all who read this I received the update today in Australia and have the App store
  • i have the exact problem you have and still cant access the app store in australia. mine keeps saying up to date with version 10

• Just keep checking every now and again for the update as I received it about a week after posting the first comment. Although there was no facebook app but I did receive maps and google assistant as well as the store app.