Proximity Sensor stops working during call

I would like to say that Nokia is one of the worst mobile phone company.I purchased this mobile on 29 Aug 2019 and after updating Pie the problem started into…

Proximity Sensor stops working during call

anuj2090 anuj2090
✭✭  / 

I would like to say that Nokia is one of the worst mobile phone company.I purchased this mobile on 29 Aug 2019 and after updating Pie the problem started into my phone.Also visited service centre and they have just updated software and again i am facing issue of proximity sensor.Everybtime I have to restart my phone for proximity sensor.Nokia is fooling customer by giving faulty products.Donot buy any mobile from worst company like nokia.

Comments

• Aditya Dutta Aditya Dutta
    ✭✭  / 

The problem I am facing from when it was on Android Oreo.... but still on pie it has.... but when I restart my device.... it works as well....

• Mich.Marino Mich.Marino
    ✭✭  / 

I also got this problem. But when I restart it, it's working well

• MrAvi MrAvi
    ✭✭  / 

Yes same problem with my nokia 5.1 plus. Every time I face this problem during call and got mistouched. There is no way other than restarting phone to get rid of this. Nokia should consider it as it's one of the most basic functionality of a smartphone.

• Pranjal Tripathi Pranjal Tripathi
    ✭✭  / 

This issue nokia should take into Account and fix it in Android 10 update (hope so).@juho

• STAT STAT
    ✭✭  / 

nokia 9 with android 10 has a similar issue.

• STAT STAT
    ✭✭  / 

proximity sensor not working creating nuisance. many a time flight mode activated during calls. not resolved has to change the phone.