Got stuck from Security update of Nokia 6.1 Plus

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031042/uploads/357/60W4GLOV8FFT.png I never received any security update since after repairing my Nokia 6.1 Plus from an authorised Nokia Care.?

Got stuck from Security update of Nokia 6.1 Plus

itsKumaresh itsKumaresh
✭✭  /  edited November 22

I never received any security update since after repairing my Nokia 6.1 Plus from an authorised Nokia Care.?

Why?

When I consult about the problem to an customer support executive they told me wait for sometimes or go to the service centre.

When I visited the centre they advised me the same. You have to wait because every phone has it's own build version and system update will provide separate build version wise. I don't know how much true it is.

Wow

I'm waiting from last 3 months so how long will I waiting for ?

To deal with Nokia should stop here.

Comments

• ashish159 ashish159
    ✭✭  / 

There are literally 100 threads about this issue and it has been discussed a lot. Please check the solutions mentioned there

• Suraj Thakare Suraj Thakare
    ✭✭  / 

I m facing the same problem since I updated the software at care center

• jegan jeyanth jegan jeyanth
    ✭✭  / 

I am also facing this issue.... Try to get solutions for this problem

• Chizoba Ojini Chizoba Ojini
    ✭✭  / 

The best solution for this, is to visit any Nokia Centre near you, and request that they should downgrade you to andriod Orie, after that switch on your device and update your phone, you should have the latest Android pie update

• I am having the same issue, I had sent my Phone for fixing the USB C port and after that haven't been able to update or install the security setting, still stuck on installing September security updates

• I am also facing with same problem