Google ambient mode Nokia 8.1

Today Google ambient mode is available for my nokia 8.1 but thing is that when I enable this, charging speed is reduced drastically...any suggestions from team…

Google ambient mode Nokia 8.1

manna manna
✭✭✭  / 

Today Google ambient mode is available for my nokia 8.1 but thing is that when I enable this, charging speed is reduced drastically...any suggestions from team nokia .....

Comments

• Sanjayparsi Sanjayparsi
    ✭✭  / 

Yes, when the ambient mode for google assistant is turned on the charging speed is totally reduced. They might fix this issue with the update that is getting later this month.

• markw49 markw49
    ✭✭  / 

So charging speed is reduced when you select to show notifications, have assistant listening and displaying a slideshow of photos...who'd have thought that using more features would actually increase the time taken to charge!!

• JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 

How do you guys got this Feature I am trying each & every thing but it's not showing on my device.

• manna manna
    ✭✭✭  / 

Just update Google version

• JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 

I am on latest version on both of my, one device is in beta & another one is in stable version.

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 

It's a staged roll-out, just wait, or do you want bugs like Android 10?

• manna manna
    ✭✭✭  / 

In my nokia 7 plus it's working fine but in my nokia 8.1 it's draining battery drastically...i don't know what is reason..

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 

@manna read the 2nd reply.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Since we already know that the Nokia 8.1 can only fast charge when the screen is turned off, I believe this was already expected. I do not think they will change the thermal and kernel configuration anymore to allow faster charging on a turned on display.

So, you decide... Do you want faster charging or something on your display running unnecessarily while you left your phone to charge 😝

• santoshh santoshh
    ✭✭  / 

How to switch on google ambient displaymode for nokia 8.1😔