AND HOW FOOL SAY NOKIA DOES NOT CHEAT ITS CUSTOMERS.

I PURCHASED NOKIA8.1 FROM NOKIA STORE @ Rs26999 .AND WITHIN 1 YEAR THE PRICE AT AMAZON WAS 14000+, WHAT A SHAME.

AND HOW FOOL SAY NOKIA DOES NOT CHEAT ITS CUSTOMERS.

SAMEER ANAND SAMEER ANAND
✭✭  /  edited November 23

I PURCHASED NOKIA8.1 FROM NOKIA STORE @ Rs26999 .AND WITHIN 1 YEAR THE PRICE AT AMAZON WAS 14000+, WHAT A SHAME. DURING AN EVENT ON THE CHHATH OCASSION MY PHONE GOT INTO WATER AND SCREEN WAS DAMAGED. AND CENTRE SAID THAT WATER DAMAGE COVER NO WARRANTY IN THE POLICY. NOW THE SERVICE CENTRE ASKS ME TO PAY Rs13000 FOR IT. AND CURRENT PRICE OF A NEW PHONE IS JUST 14000+. THAT MEANS MOTHERBOARD AND BATTREY TOGETHER COST Rs2000 APPROX. WTF..!!! NOKIA IS A CHEAT JUST LIKE OTHER COMPANIES. LONG LIVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPAGANDA CHEATERS. AFTER YOUR DEATH KEEP THE WARRANTY OF CELL PHONES IN YOUR A**.

Comments

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 

Who would have thought that a 1yr old phone would go down in price? It's old tech and parts become easier to produce.

• munnasharma munnasharma
    ✭✭✭  / 

Leave nokia and buy xioami or oppo or vivo mobile.

We are happy with our Nokia device since 1999.

• Vicky 54321 Vicky 54321
    ✭✭  / 

I am not agreed with you.. water damaged is not covered under warranty. Nokia just drop their price on Nokia 8.1 for selling this phone huge unit. In your term if price dropped also need device quality degrade,but they didn't do this.The quality of phone is same as previously. So they charge this price. This is a midrange flagship so you need to pay this.

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Till few months back even i had same view like you on price drop. But realized it's all depends on current market scenario. And that water damaged thing is common in all brands.

If any phone gets water damaged or accidentally damaged or any physical damaged then you need to pay its 50% price (price of phone when it launched).

It doesn't matter what phone brand you use they will charge 40-60% of phone price when it comes to display or motherboard problem.

• Rashidk Rashidk
    ✭✭  /  edited November 24

The only problem i see is that, the phone was overpriced while it was launched. The same device was launched in china below 21k for 6/64 variant, if you covert to INR. Everything else happens same with all other companies...So whenever you purchase a nokia device, see to it if the phone is overpriced or not and wait till the price drops or go with some other phones. Nowadays even samsung is providing value for money phones...