Suggestions for Nokia

I have been a Nokia user and I love the way Nokia works for meeting customer demands although I think there is more room for improvement :

Suggestions for Nokia

saptarshi1999 saptarshi1999
✭✭  / 

I have been a Nokia user and I love the way Nokia works for meeting customer demands although I think there is more room for improvement :

•) A flagship phone should be released at the beginning of a year with the latest flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. In this way there will be more buyers of the phone. Nokia released the flagship 9 PureView at the beginning of this year with a generation old Snapdragon 845, while the Snapdragon 855 had already been released. Nokia should work on making flagship phones along with the latest processor released in Q1 itself.

•) Mid-range phones can be priced more aggressively instead of lowering their price over the time. The processors in the midrange phones should be upgraded. Nokia 7.2 and 6.2 released with Snapdragon 660 and 636 respectively, which are old processors and the price is also high compared to the specs.

•) Google Sans font should be implemented as the system default font (as in Pixel devices) , instead of the old Roboto font, as Nokia promises pure stock android experience.

Comments