As we draw closer to the release date of Andriod 10 for Nokia 6.1 plus device, what features or improvements do we want to see with the new update?
There is never wrote an official anouncement that Nokia 7.2 get in Future Android 10.
Nokia 7.2 won't receive any Android 10 update.
Wrong sub forum buddy
i tested the internal android 10 beta on my friend's nokia 6.1 plus (he has unlocked the bootloader) https://www.xda-developers.com/android-10-internal-beta-leaks-nokia-6-7-1-plus/amp/
*To install/flash the internal beta build you have 2 option
1. By unlocking bootloader and flash the build.
Pros: This is the safest way, you can go back to stable android 9 safely (small risk of getting bricked)
Cons: you have to PAY $5, the only way to unlock bootloader on this phone is paid. Nothing else
2. Flashing without unlock your bootloader
Pros: it's free
Cons: bigger risk of getting bricked when you want to go back to stable android 9, I can't guarantee if you'll get the android 10 stable
And on my old phone redmi 4a (2016) (pixel experience custom rom)
1. New nav gesture: this new gesture is si ckk buddy so fluid the transition is very fluid compared to android 9 gesture
2. Dark mode (more app will respect the system dark mode)
3. It's android 10 that's mean i can install gcam pixel 4 port
4. New volume bar (you don't have to open settings to change ring volume
5. Don't expect for screen recorder bcoz google even failed to make it for pixel 4
6. Im hoping for hide cutout (notch) but not like current option in settings (it just black out the background of status bar) i hope they make it like pixel 3 xl hiding option (black out the notch area and move down the status bar)
7. Always on display: currently only available when you charging ur device. I know this phone use ips lcd which means it'll drain the battery but come on that'll make the phone more luxury)
Cool, I'm happy you've tested the internal build, I want to know if you experienced any bugs and was there any feature you wish to see in future updates.
Microphone doesn't work while use earpiece during phonecall but works if use loudspeaker to fix that i installed old version (not very old actually) of phone app.
Gcam is needed for me cuz there's no improvement in nokia camera app for now
bro does really always on display coming to all devices,i want it ,doest matter it cost battery power but i need it,any source for confirming that it will be available to ips displays as well
I would really like to get the ambient mode and a standby mode to be available
Android 10 update will come out in January for 6.1 plus. It has been officially announced by Nokia.
That's the current Android 10 road map. The update comes in-between the fourth quarter of 2019 and the first quarter of 2020.
We already knew it for a month
The thing we talk is when is it
December or january
But recently hmd confirmed that nokia 6.1 plus will get the android 10 in January
Nokia 9 pureview already get it this month aand I don't think we'll get it in the same month like nokia 9 pureview as the device class is very different (flagship and mid range)
So, i think it'll be rolled out in january but there's small chance to be rolled out in December
Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope it come this December
This phone is android one so the feature will be similar to pixel phone and pixel phone doesn't have screen recoder (google try it in android 10 beta but it disappeared when the stable release)
dark mode will be system wide in android 10 (many app, It depends on the app developer, you've to request it to the app developer not to this forum)
Gesture will be new fullscreens gesture (it's very similar to iphone x gesture and fluid)
Data speed won't be available as that's not available as well in pixel phone(maybe you can request it in google forum)
Camera improvement, no improvement yet in android 10 beta for nokia 6.1 plus but you can install google camera 7.2 (ported from pixel 4) that's absolutely magic (super res zoom, astrophotography, and social media share)
Yeah i would like too
But it's little chance
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!