Nokia now on 8th position in software updates

So they are feeling the burden of releasing so many phones after all... https://us.v-cdn.net/6031042/uploads/608/8VI9OXSBBKG0.png

Nokia now on 8th position in software updates

prasad134 prasad134
✭✭✭  / 

So they are feeling the burden of releasing so many phones after all...

It was just August-September when Nokia was on the top...Android 10 released and they dropped...

What next, Nokia?

Comments

• Ronny2010 Ronny2010
    ✭✭✭  / 

And next year they are out the top 10 . Huawei mate 20 lite and many others received Android 10 but Nokia have never placed official they're latest phones 6.2 and 7.2 in the official update roadmap. I can't understand how you can promote your brand with the point that they give the quickest updates as the reality is complete contradiction. Also Nokia give never clear transparant information so we must guess what the intentions from Nokia are. The phone is absolutely awesome but deserve the service that Nokia prommis'

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

When their entire lineup will be on Android 10, the same will happen. They will be back up the spots because they will have more number of phones on Android 10 versus the competition. I believe that was the metric when the buzz happened last time.

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I think you are comparing OS updates vs Security updates positions, right?