It's 2020

As a fan boy I have to see something on Nokia Smartphones. These are my own suggestions that I want Nokia to go through.

It's 2020

abhijith abhijith
✭✭  /  edited December 3

As a fan boy I have to see something on Nokia Smartphones. These are my own suggestions that I want Nokia to go through. Nokia is too slow in implementing new technologies to their smartphones. Many smartphones mainly mid range smartphones are now way more advanced which is now affordable by pockets of everyone. Apart from the solid built quality and the uniqueness in design nokia lags somewhere in there specs sheet. LCD displays are not a choice in 2019, Combination of Pure Display and Amoled panels can bring magic to Nokia displays. The clean Android one UI is smooth and lag free even on mid end processors but have to include game centric or performance centric new gen chipsets which will be even more better. Major issue on Nokia smartphone nowadays are low charging speeds and not providing quick chargers. Customers are not asking for giant or big adapters which charges phone in seconds, but we want atleast a decent fast charger which is a little bit faster than these traditional snail speed adapter. This is my request because I want to see a Nokia Smartphone which is at that mark!!. It's now the end of 2019 and we the fans are waiting for something that Nokia introduce which will blow everyone's mind.

Fanboy🥰

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Totally agree with you buddy. Most frustrating thing is that defective charging port of nokia 6.1 plus.

Nokia must need to do something great with charging port problems on few models.

And that fast charging should be also at same priority.

• Zifnab Zifnab
    ✭✭  / 

Definitely want to see Nokia own the market space :)

A lot about Nokia is great, and we all hope to see more of that.