HMD is wrapping up the software support!!!

Recent Moves from HMD seems to be more tougher for a first generation low end device Nokia 2 launched on November 2017 After HMD Global Pushed the Latest…

HMD is wrapping up the software support!!!

user1520881638007 user1520881638007
✭✭✭✭  / 

Recent Moves from HMD seems to be more tougher for a first generation low end device Nokia 2 launched on November 2017

After HMD Global Pushed the Latest November 2019 Security Patch for Nougat and Oreo OS,HMD now given notice to the users that if anyone is left out to have a taste of optional Oreo Upgrade then here is the screen shot with the information

Since it is the last chance to have an opportunity to upgrade via official method before December 2019 and after that date ,HMD no longer maintain the service

Also for New Users ,If you have doubt regarding Oreo Update issues and more then it's advice to visit the discussion pages on Nokia 2 and get it cleared before anyone wants to upgrade to Oreo 8.1

Tagged:

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @user1520881638007, thanks for bringing people's attention to this!

Cheers 🙂

• UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
    ✭✭✭  / 

HMD sucks seriously ? They released buggy Oreo and they want to get away with that ? Geez seriously no more HMD devices for me ! Next phone I will buy Samsung and screw hmd

• John Axl John Axl
    ✭✭  / 

Man it sucks because I just updated to Oreo and I don't think I'll get the rollback like the ones that rollbacked in the past. It's from worse to worst.

@UpdateNokia2 yea I agree , Samsung will never be like this, giving crappy updates from time to time.