Annoying ghost touch problem!

There are automatic touches happening in my phone. I went to service center in August, they flashed software, but again the same issue appeared.

Annoying ghost touch problem!

Soumyab Soumyab
✭✭  / 

There are automatic touches happening in my phone. I went to service center in August, they flashed software, but again the same issue appeared. Again they flashed software, but it didn't work. Then they decided to change the touch panel, they changed it on September. But from november this issue is appearing rampant , and it's hampering my work. What should I do? There are many posts in the forum regarding this but no official reply. I think we should lodge complaint against Nokia in consumer forum of India / appeal a court case. They are making devices with flaws, like 6.1 Plus has charging port issue and not taking any responsibilities either.

Comments

• Soumyab Soumyab
    ✭✭  / 

@Mukul I saw in a different post, you're also facing the same issue. Did you visit to the service center? What's your experience regarding this?

• Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  / 

after November update the ghost touch comes ,wait for the next update ...bro m sure ....it will go off

• Soumyab Soumyab
    ✭✭  / 

Then it'll be good, hope next maintenance release fix this issue, but it can come back anytime. @Raman zeus