Nokia 6.1 Plus automatically shuts down while playing any file that has an audio output.

My Nokia 6.1 Plus shuts off automatically while playing any file formats which has sound.

Nokia 6.1 Plus automatically shuts down while playing any file that has an audio output.

My Nokia 6.1 Plus shuts off automatically while playing any file formats which has sound. This includes - Nokia Startup jingle, any video with sound, music files, phone ringtone, and sometimes the caller's sound as well. It takes two or three attempts to restart on its own as the mobile turns off while the Nokia jingle plays during the startup.

I talked to customer care and tried rebooting, soft reset and hard reset. Cleared cache memory as well.

The phone is working fine when you play the audio on the earphone or blue tooth speaker. Which is why I am quite confused about the issue.

Also, not all the voice gets distorted while playing. Small frequency sounds or lights sounds are audible while high pitch sounds are getting cancelled. As a result, the sound comes out in bits and pieces until it turns off on its own.

Any idea about this issue? Does anyone else has the same problem with their device?

Comments

• Yes i had the issue like this but after sometime the shut down became random even without any sound from speaker

I replaced the battery that issue was resolved but now there is a high battery drain , i dont know if it is due to November security patch or my device having some other internal complaint

• Update:

I changed the battery last day suspecting it's a battery issue and now the problem is resolved.

Also, @user1537425629441, my battery is running fine here unlike what you faced. So maybe it's a software update issue.