How to Delete Draft on community forum

Is their are any way to delete / clear draft's on community forum https://us.v-cdn.net/6031042/uploads/561/AS3ES9E9HFSQ.png

How to Delete Draft on community forum

chiraggohil chiraggohil
✭✭✭  / 

Is their are any way to delete / clear draft's on community forum

Best Answer

Answers

• Thanuj Thanuj
    ✭✭✭  / 

I'm wondering the same thing too

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

@HMDLaura Please we need some option to remove drafts.

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yes @Lazysince1995 i can't found related to how to delete / clear all drafts which can no useful anymore still it's they are in draft box 😢

@HMDLaura is their any solution ?

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi all, so, I was getting bored due to this Corona lockdown. So, I did some fiddling with the css to bring something to get rid of my drafts. They'll now be going away with one click. Here's a demo xD Now I think I need to get a program which can click the mouse at the same coordinates every second (or I wish I knew some JS to convert it to AJAX instead of full refresh).

PS: I got the idea from @alexium 67's post right here, but I implemented it some other way so that I do not need to get my hands dirty all the time :D

Tagging you all: @Kartik Gada @madbilly @Lazysince1995 @chiraggohil and TJ boi (@Thanuj) 👻

And dear @HMDLaura, it won't take you long to modify the css to change display:none to display:block and fix the padding so that they don't overlap. Do it, please :)) I wonder why it is being deliberately hidden using css when it exists.