Charging Port

Facing issue with charging port. The same issue is occurring in family and friend circle too.

Charging Port

Sourabh Billore Sourabh Billore
✭✭  /  edited December 2019

Facing issue with charging port. The same issue is occurring in family and friend circle too.

Tagged:

Comments

• [{"insert":"Bro same issue ,connect disconnect charging port. I had already changed it 6 months ago .but now it repeat again.\n\n"}]
  • Means it is useless to go on service center and ask them to replace.

Do you have any idea about the warranty period for the charging port. As in my opinion it comes under the external part.

• Chandrikaa Chandrikaa
    ✭✭  / 
    [{"insert":"Yes. The same happened to me. I had the issue in July. They fixed it for free after some discussion. Again the problem returned and they say it won't be covered by the warranty and I would have to pay. \"Liquid damage\" is what the service centre people say.. not just to me but number of other complainants that came with the same issue.\nI suggest you to write an email to Nokia support and then register a complaint with the consumer forum.\nI collected the job sheet today and have the earlier delivery note. I'm willing to pursue the matter.\n"}]
  • Hello sir all 90persent of user 6.1 plus face charging port issue it is clear that it is a manufacturer defect so why nokia not recall all phone ......... nokia caire workers just hrashing user and they just have one answe for all it is liquid damage so you have to pay ....how 80-90 persent users put their phone in water ....is it a joke plz make a sense and recal all devises don't cheat peopels