Finally giving up... or...

I decided Today was the Day to get a replacement having a) lost my way in the Big Smoke last night, then not finding again without having to get out my (effing superb, super fast new) iPad mini 5, then not being able to terminate three calls in a row (got voice msgs on all three).

Finally giving up... or...

Hugh Matthews Hugh Matthews
✭✭✭  / 

I decided Today was the Day to get a replacement having a) lost my way in the Big Smoke last night, then not finding again without having to get out my (effing superb, super fast new) iPad mini 5, then not being able to terminate three calls in a row (got voice msgs on all three).

The lady on the HMD chat told me I’d bought my phone in Finland in November 2017. I didn’t. It came from Fullrate (subsidiary of Danish ex-monopoly TDC) in Denmark in December ‘17...

Seems lots of folks gladly just go out and buy a new phone, but I don’t have that kind of money. If I want to be sure of getting a good, stable phone with OZO, I now need to buy a higher mid range OPPO Reno 10x Zoom... I still have a year to pay on my Nokia 8...

Wher does one get cheap but good Nokia 8 parts?