Unable to Stream HD content in Netflix

Iam using Nokia 8.1. My Phone generally has a Full HD+ resolution display with HDR10 support. But I cant stream HD contents in Netflix.

Unable to Stream HD content in Netflix

DWARAGADEESH DWARAGADEESH
✭✭  /  edited December 2019

Iam using Nokia 8.1. My Phone generally has a Full HD+ resolution display with HDR10 support. But I cant stream HD contents in Netflix. While reading the about Device menu inside the Netflix app, it shows the Maximum Resolution supported as "SD" though i have a Ultra HD plan in it. Somebody pls help.

Comments

• tehabe tehabe
    ✭✭  / 

Yeah, I have the same issue. Someone here says, it is a bug with the Netflix application for Android. I tried to raise the issue with them a couple of times. But so far no luck.

• If you are unable to stram the HD content in netflix which required the best streaming set up sometime then you need to know some written instructions which will be helpful for you to get the best quality of streaming video.I have tried to check the edu bridie options which is always provide the best written tips related to the content of writing service options.

• Manni80 Manni80
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2021

After Android 11 update Netflix does not support Widevine L1 SECURITY Level on Nokia 8.1

After the update my Netflix app shows L3 level and and only is limited to a max of 540p yet having the ultra HD subscription I'm not able to stream HD content over Netflix and yet in prime it is able to still stream in HD content and my laptop i can stream HD over Netflix. This problem needs to be solved by Nokia.

Nokia 8.1, livestream

• mw50 mw50
    ✭✭  / 

On a small 6.1" screen does it really make any difference?

• Beliv learv Beliv learv
    ✭✭  / 

That is such a big issue for those people who are trying to watch some study material video and not able to stream it on HD, so this is the reason I get PDF study material files from online service https://studyclerk.com/essay-writing-help which is a lot easier for me to read and get ready the homework for college. and these are pretty affordable than you think

• TrreyDemt TrreyDemt
    ✭✭  /  edited February 25

thanks for sharing.

• hannah jones hannah jones
    ✭✭  / 

Thanks for sharing, it really helped me