Home India

when nokia 8.1 get vowifi ( airtel or jio) facility in india

I am using nokia 8.1 for more than a year, but it is not supporting vowifi feature of airtel or jio.

when nokia 8.1 get vowifi ( airtel or jio) facility in india

A.N.Kumar A.N.Kumar
✭✭  /  edited December 2019

I am using nokia 8.1 for more than a year, but it is not supporting vowifi feature of airtel or jio. So when the company OTA update for the same.Though I asked customer care no information about this.

Comments

• NETWORK AND CONNECTIVITY

• Network speed LTE Cat. 6, 2CA, L+L, VoLTE, VoWiFi
    • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac
    • Bluetooth® 5.0
    • GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+Beidou

Don't know how they removed it, specification clearly mentioned it's supports Vowifi.

• Nokia should work fast with Airtel as even other OEMs has already started pushing Airtel VoWiFi update to their phones.

• A.N.Kumar A.N.Kumar
    ✭✭  / 

It seems that Nokia working with jio vowifi calling feature,as per media reports. But till now they have not sent any updates for Airtel. Nokia please send me the update for Nokia 8.1 VoWifi calling feature

• the low cost mobiles are receiving updates of vowifi. A year and half old devices having vowifi but ur high end mobiles not having those feature. please requesting u to push the update asap

• Jio VOWIFI is working flawlessly from the month of dec-2019 in nokia one TA-1066 the Rs 3500 model on flipkart😂

• A.N.Kumar A.N.Kumar
    ✭✭  / 

What about Nokia 8.1

• A.N.Kumar A.N.Kumar
    ✭✭  / 

false news . Nokia till now didn't vowifi feature to any of their model, since i am having nokia 8.1& keep on asking to release the updates

• A.N.Kumar A.N.Kumar
    ✭✭  / 

are you from india.can you tell whether jio or airtel is vowifi feature for nokia 8.1 . Please check their websites which model of nokia they are vowifi feature

• Sahel Ghosh Sahel Ghosh
    ✭✭  / 

@GTR12 u are nokias puppet.

While no body is getting the vowifi feature in nokia devices, u are getting it specially in ur device.

I think nokia specially giving u services, as u are nokias puppet.

U never have problem, while every onr are having.

Nokia device dont provide carrier aggregation 4g+ also, & vowifi too and its not operators faault, my sim is flawlessly working both the services on my samsung phone, but putting in nokia 8.1/7.2 both vowifi and caa not works🤣

• Sahel Ghosh Sahel Ghosh
    ✭✭  / 

If u are operating vowifi in jio and thats too in nokia 8.1, show some evidence capturing from other device.

And also mention the build number of ur software.

• Lohith Karri Lohith Karri
    ✭✭  / 

Below are the screenshots... Jio WiFi Calling

Device: Nokia 8.1 with build 00WW_4_15BSP04