Nokia 6.1 plus Battery and Mic Problem

Hi Team, I have mic problem in Nokia 6.1 plus phone.Whenever i get a call whatever i speak from Nokia 6.1 plus phone its not hearing to the other side person.when i check with the headphone its working.As checked with Nokia support person they are saying to do factory reset of the phone yesterday.I have not done the factory reset upto now.Now today new issue started the battery is not getting charged after 51 % .

Nokia 6.1 plus Battery and Mic Problem

Shiva9992 Shiva9992
✭✭  /  edited December 2019

Hi Team,

I have mic problem in Nokia 6.1 plus phone.Whenever i get a call whatever i speak from Nokia 6.1 plus phone its not hearing to the other side person.when i check with the headphone its working.As checked with Nokia support person they are saying to do factory reset of the phone yesterday.I have not done the factory reset upto now.Now today new issue started the battery is not getting charged after 51 % .

I have checked the phone microphone through this #*#372733#*# which is working fine.I cannot do factory reset as of now since data backup is needed for me and the phone is upto date with Nov 2019 update

TA-1083 and Build number is 00WW_3_54H_SP04

Can anyone give suggestion on the same to proceed further ?

Tagged:

Comments