Expected Features:

I have been using Nokia 6.1 Plus and I have been satisfied with its performance.

Expected Features:

I have been using Nokia 6.1 Plus and I have been satisfied with its performance.

I would like to suggest following points for improvement which should be considered for next system update development.

1. There should be schedule switch on and off feature available

2. There should be face unlock feature available and Google Assistant Dedicated Button.

3. Alarm should be rung in state when Mobile Phone is switched off

4. Call Recording feature should be available

5. Audio Recording feature should be available

6. There should be Internet Speed Indicator feature available.

Tagged:

Comments

• user1542692860701 user1542692860701
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 2

Hey buddy

I have some comments/answer about your suggestion:

1. I've made a thread explain that SINCE THIS PHONE IS ANDROID ONE it's probably has no effect when you suggest here as the phone will have no more features than google pixel phone PLEASE UNDERSTAND BUDDY. Maybe you should suggest that in google forum.

2. Wait wait wait. Did you said a DEDICATED BUTTON? no way man 😂 there's no way to add a hardware button to your phone 😂 please think smartly.

WELL THIS GUY REQUEST A "HARDWARE" BUTTON FOR THE "SOFTWARE" UPDATE. HONESTLY. do you ACTUALLY know the difference between HARDWARE & SOFTWARE?

3. If you want the phone will wake up from shutdown condition because an alarm, WHY YOU HAVE TO SHUT IT DOWN? HONESTLY COME ON!

4. Same as number 1

5. Guess what? Yes it's available 😊 you can install the recoder app from pixel 4 in this phone. This is the best recoder app which it can transcribe audio

6. U know what? Some of google pixel user have already requested that in google forum but i think they won't add that feature since it'll only wasting space of the status bar. Think cleary, they moved the battery percentage to the battery icon. Imagine if you have speed indicator, you'll got no notification badge, clock, dnd logo, airplane mode logo, or other useful logo in status bar because the speed indicator