7.2 hangs always after recent update

As Nokia 7.2 received Android 9 pie V1.390 Update yesterday, i've noticed that system is lagging a lot and battery is draining too fast.

7.2 hangs always after recent update

James 21 James 21
✭✭  / 

As Nokia 7.2 received Android 9 pie V1.390 Update yesterday, i've noticed that system is lagging a lot and battery is draining too fast.

Comments

• cheremenin cheremenin
    ✭✭  /  edited January 5

Try clearing the cache of Google and Assistant apps, should work at least temporarily. This update has apparently been the cause of major lags and battery drainage for many users (me included), judging by the forums.

• Manish Toor Manish Toor
    ✭✭  / 

It's around a month since we got Android 9 pie V1.390 Update in India and i am not facing any issue at all. Battery doing great job + no lag.

• Ronny2010 Ronny2010
    ✭✭✭  / 

Have also many frozen mirrors on 7.2. but not a bad word about Nokia even it's true that they're many bugs and problems. And the management from HMD Nokia don't give an answers are explain why they don't give since about 5 months not the quickly Android one updates anymore. It's absolutely clear that there is something wrong behind the scenes from HMD global and Nokia. Maybe would Google give HMD a wake-up call because as customer you explore only An ignore attitude by HMD.

• Abhinavv Abhinavv
     / 

Same for me too, system starred to hang a lot especially notification window and while unlocking

• RKK RKK
    ✭✭  / 

Yeah i have just updated recently and the phone hangs even while trying to lock the screen with an app..

Will the android 10 update fix this issue .And when can we expect the update ..

• ckj ckj
    ✭✭✭  / 

Same issue i am facing