Android 10

So guys...i understand dec security patch was not available since their is a push for Android 10 update...is this true or something else is up?

Android 10

So guys...i understand dec security patch was not available since their is a push for Android 10 update...is this true or something else is up?

Suggestions anyone?!

Tagged:

Comments

• j_ARJUN j_ARJUN
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 6.1 Plus will recieve Android 10 in this month of January thats sure.It may be within first two weeks or before last day of January 31

But probably they may delaying December update due to push it with android 10 Nokia 7 plus 6.1 and 6.1 plus are only the nokia phones that doesn't get December security patch of which nokia 7.2 and 6.2 are the only ones get the mr decmber update. May be because they are newly launched phones and 6.1 6.1 and 7 plus are sheduled to get Android 10 on January. So the date for each phone is different hopefully 5 10 15 nokia 6.1 plus may get it before January 10.

I have purchased nokia since last 8 month it is the first time they are lagging with update.So please be patient