Bug reports, what do I do with them?

Having owned just about every model of Nokia phone since an analogue Nokia Mobira transportable, I've always stuck with them.

Bug reports, what do I do with them?

Gilbertd Gilbertd
✭✭  / 

Having owned just about every model of Nokia phone since an analogue Nokia Mobira transportable, I've always stuck with them. Previous phone was the Nokia built, Microsoft badged, Lumia 950 but it started to develop the odd fault so I've just replaced it with a Nokia 8 (TA-1012) running Android 9. Typical Nokia quality, beautifully made but Android has made me realise just how good Windows Phone 10 was in comparison.

But, every so often, it pops up and tells me it has saved a bug report and asks what I want to do with it and that is my question, what do I do with them?

Comments

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

@Gilbertd ,

Error reports pop up a notification when developer options is enabled in settings. Adjust the preferences regarding this in settings > system v advanced > developer options - or disable developer options to avoid seeing the pop up?

Errors in the Android system and apps are still reported automatically via Google's telemetry.

-- Hans

• Gilbertd Gilbertd
    ✭✭  / 

Thanks, Developer Options was on, now off.

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I don't think HMD ever took any notice of them anyway 😂